Find the Jingle Bull Rock and win $1,047.00! You can also win a $100 Bonus if you “like” the Bull’s Facebook Page before the Rock is found. Click here to go to our Facebook page, then click “Like” at the top of the page. Merry Christmas!
Today’s Clue was announced this morning at 7:30, you can now find it posted at all our Jingle Bull Rock Sponsors.
Find all previous days clues by clicking here.
Find full rules below.
Jingle Bull Rock Sponsor Locations
|Liles & Company||205 East Grand||Ponca City|
|Osage Tag Agency||64820 East Highway 60||East of Ponca|
|Klingers Collision Center||521 Monument||Lake Rd & 14th|
|Brandts Ace Hardware||3203 North 14th||Ponca City|
|7 C Land and Cattle Restaurant||Inside Paradise Casino 7500 HWY 177||Red Rock|
|Woodridge Market||4128 East Lake Road||Ponca City|
|Southwind Express||11200 East HWY 11||Kaw City|
|Kaw Smoke Shop||1535 East Hubbard Road||Ponca City|
|Kaw Smoke Shop||5650 L A Cann||Newkirk|
|The Attic Botique||322 East Grand||Ponca City|
|Equity Bank||1417 East Hartford||Ponca City|
|Equity Bank||5th and Prospect||Ponca City|
|Equity Bank||2nd and Grand||Ponca City|
|Equity Bank||102 South Main||Newkirk|
|815 East Hartford||Ponca City|
“JINGLE BULL ROCK” OFFICIAL RULES
- Winner must be 18 as of December 1, 2018.
- Eligibility and Limitations. To be eligible, a contestant cannot have won a prize with a value of over $500 from Sterling Broadcasting (KQSN/WBBZ) in the past 6 months. Employees of Sterling Broadcasting, employees of other radio, newspapers or other advertising media, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Contest begins Monday December 3, 2018 and continues until the “Jingle Bull Rock” is found and returned to Sterling Broadcasting studios located @ 1601 East Oklahoma, Ponca City, Oklahoma, 74604. a. Each weekday morning during the contest, the daily clue is read during the morning show on KQSN-FM 104.7. Time of daily reading will fall between the hours of 7am and 8am. The daily clue will be read once on air each day. In addition, the clue will be available online at Oklahomabull.com/jingle for 30 minutes and will require a password that will be included in the daily on air announcement.
- Daily clues will be available at sponsor locations after 10am.
- Clues from each week will be posted online at oklahomabull.com Friday after 5pm.
- Winner is the person who first finds and returns the “Jingle Bull Rock” to Sterling Broadcasting, 1601 East Oklahoma, Ponca City, OK, 74604. The “Jingle Bull Rock” will be accepted and exchanged for prize package during regular business hours M-F 8:00 – 4:00.
- The “Jingle Bull Rock” is considered not found and the contest still active until it is returned to and in possession of Sterling Broadcasting.
- The “Jingle Bull Rock” is hidden on public property inside the city limits of Ponca City, Oklahoma. Any contestant who trespasses or damages any property public or private during the search for the “Jingle Bull Rock” will be automatically disqualified and all prizes forfeited and could be subject to arrest and/or damage complaints.
- All persons searching for the “Jingle Bull Rock” will be considered contestants, and will hold Sterling Broadcasting free from any liability of any damage to person or property arising from participation in “Jingle Bull Rock” promotional contest.
- Value/Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from the Radio Station within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. Sterling Broadcasting disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Sterling Broadcasting reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Sterling Broadcasting exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, participants agree that Sterling Broadcasting may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sterling Broadcasting personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Sterling Broadcasting will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Sterling Broadcasting’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Sterling Broadcasting, Sterling Broadcasting reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Sterling Broadcasting deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Sterling Broadcasting and are final. Sterling Broadcasting may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sterling Broadcasting reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Changes or Modifications. Changes or modifications to contest rules will be available in writing at Sterling Broadcasting offices and at oklahombull.com.
- No purchase necessary for participation.
12/3/18 Increased prize amount from $1,000 to $1,047.0012/10/18 Added "inside the city limits of Ponca City, Oklahoma."